7 Little Tips To Irresistible Magnetic Attraction
Get it delivered to your email
Beauty is a reflection of the strength of your inner self worth. It tells your self-perception as well as the extent of your inner strength.
Attractiveness is a feeling that people around you have. Just as we type away on your computer, build your body to look better for the people to notice, you keep your physical self in tip top condition to offer present an irresistible genetic level that make women instinctively attracted to you.
Attractiveness is at the center of our civilized society dominated by mass media. Just take a walk down town and notice everyone abandoning restraint and shuffling around in funky clothes, revealing tops, scruffy hair, fancy manicures.
The fact is attractive people are not necessarily supermodels with well defined cheek bones and hour glass proportions. That is a picture that MNCs have imbedded in our minds to sell their products that cost a fraction of it’s selling price.
Attractive people are just normal people who watch their diet, keep good hygiene, and make an effort to dress to their strength. But the really attractive thing is that they live empowered lifestyles, indulge in self learning and improvement, and engage in activities that they enjoy.
Attractiveness is really very much within. The attractive assert themselves with conviction. Those who are attractive stamps their personality on their behaviours and actions.
People with magnetic personalities are the best versions of what they can be. They free their spirit and go about the challenges of life with nonchalance. They may carry a common looking face but lead extraordinary lifestyles. Observers can tell immediately that attractive people have so much to offer to those around them.
Here are some tips to create a magnetic personality and level up you attractiveness.
1) Go to the bookstore and get books on topics that you have always wanted to figure out. Being an expert on “your” topic make you an authority on it.
2) Develop you sense of humour. You don’t have to perform like a stand up comedian when you meet women. Watch prime time comedies and you will find that being funny is all about timing and small effects.
3) Take care of your body. Practice good hygiene. Your body is what you present yourself to the world. Even if you are a beautiful man inside with a strong sense of self worth, women will not notice that if you dress and smell like gasoline.
4) Dress to the occasion. Never overdress. That shows that you are begging for attention.
5) Do not just talk. Conversations require both parties to contribute. Blabbing away hoping that one of the things that you talk about will impress your date is a sure road to failure. Ask questions and carry on conversations and discussions that involves a woman’s interest.
6) Believe that you are sexy. You are what you think you are. Your mentality dictates your reality. Walk sexy, move sexy, talk sexy, be sexy.
7) Be comfortable with being alone. You don’t have to have people around you all the time. If there is something you would like to do, go ahead even if your usual partners are unable to go along with you. It’s not that being alone is attractive. It’s this mentality of not needing anyone that make women lust for you.
Decide to be an attractive man.
Get it delivered to your email